Hugo Trumpy Srl, Genova was founded in the year 1876 by the Norwegian businessman Mr. Hugo Trumpy. The traditional activities were agency services for general cargo ships, tankers and passenger ships.
More than a century later Hugo Trumpy is still owned and managed in the Scandinavian tradition by the present owners, the Boesgaard and Kielland families.
Over the years the company has extended its range of services in all Italian ports and has also taken the decision to open up their own offices in North Europe.
In the year 1993 they opened up both, Hugo Trumpy B.V. in Rotterdam as well as Hugo Trumpy GmbH in Bremen.
The basic activity of Hugo Trumpy, Bremen at that time was
the representation of the liner service of Brointermed Lines Ltd. from UK /
continent to all major North-African Ports.
Since 2005 Hugo Trumpy, Bremen has widened up their business fields by opening
up a packing station in Stuhr close to Bremen.
Since 2005 Hugo Trumpy, Bremen has widened up their business fields by opening up a packing station in Stuhr close to Bremen.